Department of Urology ( Navi Mumbai )
DR. AMIT BHOIR
Best Urologist in Navi Mumbai
Kidney is one of the most complicated part of human body. Consult best urologist in Navi Mumbai. We deliver comprehensive, multi-disciplinary care for all kinds of urologic disorders, including cancers, kidney stones, incontinence, impotence, prostate problems, bladder issues and deformities. Visit renowned doctor in Kopar Khairane at Siddhika, the truly 24×7 Hospital in Navi Mumbai.
Our speciality services in Urology department include:
- Laparoscopic procedures including nephrectomy
- Bladder reconstruction
- Brachytherapy (radioactive seed implantation)
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy to destroy kidney stones
- Endoscopic and percutaneous techniques
- Genitourinary reconstruction
- Medical and surgical treatment for sexual dysfunction and impotence
- Minimally invasive techniques for benign prostatic hyperplasia and other conditions
- Minimally invasive injection therapies and other procedures for incontinence
- Penile reconstructive surgery
- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of kidney tumours
- Urodynamic evaluation
Do You Need A Urology Doctor?
A urology doctor is one that diagnose. and treats people who are suffering from disease. that affect the urinary and reproductive organs. It does not matter if you have been diagnosed with a urine infection or urological cancer; you still need to consult a good urologist.
Best Urologist in Navi Mumbai / Best Hospital in Navi Mumbai or Urology Treatment in Navi Mumbai ?
Your heath is not something you should compromise on. You should opt for a doctor that is both renowned and experienced. A qualified urologist will be able to diagnose your ailment and provide you with the right treatment for it.So how do you find the right urology doctor for your treatment?
Here are a few tips to help you:
• The best way of finding a doctor is through recommendations. So, ask your family, and friends for a few recommendations. If you are uncomfortable to talk about it, do not worry there are other ways of finding the right urologist.
• You must be having a family doctor; you could ask him for some recommendations too. In any case before you consult an urologist, you would have to consult your family physician first